- UMD 3.14.2 RC ready
- integration of StoRM is OK,
- adding dCache 2.10.56 (issue with RT system resolved today)
- UMD 4.1.0 released on Friday May 27th
- dCache and Frontier for CentOS7,
- added SL6 mirror from UMD3 (only supported packages)
- to be added to SL6 (both UMDs): edg-mkgridmap-4.0.3 (SSLv2 support disabled, people experiencing issues with VOMS)
- CMD will be made of two repositories, one for OpenStack and one for OpenNebula https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/EGI_Cloud_Middleware_Distribution
Status of the products verification/staged rollout
Ready tobe Released
Under Staged Rollout
- Due to the long period of releasing the first UMD-4 (sl6) there are many missing updates from PT's. Starting to collect then to make there release on June update.
Report from WLCG MW Officer
The edg-mkgridmap package v4.0.2 is not working on SL6.8/CentOS6.8.
A new version has been pushed to EPEL testing which is also ok for previous SL6 versions
could it be included in UMD?
Updates from Technical Providers
DPM /LFC 1.8.11 + dmlite 0.7.6 released to EPEL testing.( tomorrow to Stable)
- this is the first version supporting CentOS7, but still we need some validation by sites before declaring it production ready. ( some validation ongoing in WLCG MW readiness)
- we would like to publish it also to EGI Preview
Tested dpm-dsi 1.9.7-5 released by Mattias together with other globus updates. We reported an issue affecting globus-gridftp-server fixed by Globus and released by Mattias
Data management clients
- gfal2 2.11.0 + gfal2-utils 1.3.2 in EPEL stable. Staged Rollout report prepared by GRIF_LLR circulated.
- Davix 0.6.3 soon to be pushed to EPEL stable
FTS 3.4.1 released to EPEL stable ( both el6 and epel7)
ARC 5.1.1 is out, details will be circulated soon.
The previously announced updates:
- EPEL5: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2016-9dd192343d
- EPEL6: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2016-3b4c78d854
- EPEL7: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2016-32b496ad06
are still in EPEL testing. A problem was reported with the dpm-gsi package. A new version of the globus-gridftp-server has been released by Globus. This version has been packaged and has replaced the previous version in the updates:
- globus-gridftp-server 10.4
- dpm-dsi 1.9.7-6 (rebuild due to the above)
Initial testing of the new version by DPM indicates that the issue was fixed.
Also an updated globus-gsi-proxy-ssl package (5.8) was added to the updates.
In addition there is a new globus-xio-udt-driver version (1.21) available in a separate update:
- EPEL6: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2016-0508b4a182
- EPEL7: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2016-fc95f3b088
Next meeting Jun 13th, 2016