- 1 Meeting
- 2 News
- 3 Status of the products verification/staged rollout
- 4 Report from WLCG MW Officer
- 5 Updates from Technical Providers
- 6 Discussions
- 7 AOB
This week Vincenzo going to work on:
- Updating information on https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Technology_Providers
- Add last update column
- Optimize content and presentation
- One single table
- Updating information on https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/URT:UMD_products_ID_cards
- Add last update
- Move to a table structure
- Adding cloud framework to UMD4 (keystone-VOMS, OCCI candidates)
- Involving new TPs, adding TPs and products to the two wikies, ask for packages, provide procedures
Status of the products verification/staged rollout
Ready tobe Released
Under Staged Rollout
- storm 1.11.10
- voms-admin 3.4.1
- gridsite 2.2.6
- canl 1.2.6
Report from WLCG MW Officer
Updates from Technical Providers
- dcache server 2.13.23 in AppDB
new updates available in EPEL that we would like to include in UMD 3
- dpm-dsi 1.9.7-2 -> needs globus-gridftp-server 9.4
- dpm-xrootd 3.6.0-1
Data management clients
- Jon will be away on parental leave until May 25.
- we have finished QCG-Computing and QCG-Notification packages (with dependencies) for CentOS7.
- Maciej Golik (CC) who is the site admin in Cracow agreed to provide validation criteria report and to perform staged rollout phase.
- Bartek (from QCG team)(also in CC) will send you information about location of packages and will ask you to open tickets.
- please add Bartek to the URT mailing list
- globus-gssapi-gsi-11.26-1 (Testing: 2016-01-29, Stable: 2016-02-14/16)
- globus-gram-job-manager-14.27-3 (Testing: 2016-02-11, Stable: TBD) - Rebuild due to new build requirements from splitting perl package
Update in EPEL testing (xrootd-4.2.3-5). The upstream developers eventually fixed the segfault issue in a different way than was originally proposed (and was applied in xrootd-4.2.3-3). This update fixes the issue upstream's way.
Next meeting: March 7th, 2016