- urgent release needed https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=146169
- CMD 1.3.0 released in February http://repository.egi.eu/2020/02/18/release-cmd-os-1-3-0/ (cloud info provider, APEL, caso 1.4.0)
- product updates delayed
- planning the "next maor release" based on new technologies
- need: Dockerfiles, define tests.
- automating the SR (possible?)
- manual final verification is always needed
- argo-ams-library 0.5.1
- apel-ssm 2.4.1 (waiting for new documentation on how to configure argo-ams library: OK)
- storm 1.11.16 and 1.11.17
- htcondor-ce 3.4.0
- Xroot 4.12.0
- Arc 6.6.0
Under Staged Rollout
Ready to be Released
In Staged Rollout
Ready to be released
Technical Providers - Round table
New version of DPM (1.13.2) available in EPEL
Data management clients
gfal2 2.17.0 pushed to EPEL
New Major version of SOCI in EPEL7-testing (4.0.0). FTS rebuild needed, we are discussing with the maintainer about issues that we found.
We would need to release a new FTS build for C7 when SOCI 4 will be pushed to EPEL stable.
ARC 6.6.0 released and available in the Nordugrid repo: http://www.nordugrid.org/documents/arc6/common/repos/repository.html
xrootd 4.12.2 is available in EPEL testing.
- EPEL 6: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2020-7da17b33ba
- EPEL 7: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2020-7f3323311d
- EPEL 8: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2020-44e223c82b
New subpackage: xrootd-voms - voms attribute extractor plugin.
v1.7.3 expected to be released by the end of June.
StoRM v1.11.18 expected to be released by the end of June. Features: support for CentOS 7 platform + puppet module
Release v3.8.0 expected to be released by the end of June. Packages will be released also for CentOS 7.
- released on 2020-05-08
UMD on CentOS 8
- Plan to be defined with
- Technical Providers
- NGIs/sites (there was 1 request so far)
- UMD team (innovation in the process must be taken into consideration)
- Next meeting: July 13th https://indico.egi.eu/event/4895/