- 1 News
- 2 Status
- 3 Technical Providers - Round table
- 4 Preview
- 5 UMD on CentOS 8
- 6 AOB
- UMD 4.10.0 released in March http://repository.egi.eu/2020/03/26/release-umd-4-10-0/ (regular release)
- UMD 4.10.2 released in April http://repository.egi.eu/2020/04/15/release-umd-4-10-2/ (HTCondor urgent update)
- UMD 4.10.1 and 4.10.3 are fixes
- CMD 1.3.0 released in February http://repository.egi.eu/2020/02/18/release-cmd-os-1-3-0/ (cloud info provider, APEL, caso 1.4.0)
- product updates delayed
- planning the "next maor release" based on new technologies
- need: Dockerfiles, define tests.
- automating the SR (possible?)
- manual final verification is always needed
- argo-ams-library 0.5.1
- apel-ssm 2.4.1 (waiting for new documentation on how to configure argo-ams library)
- storm 1.11.16 and 1.11.17
Under Staged Rollout
Ready to be Released
In Staged Rollout
Ready to be released
Technical Providers - Round table
New version of DPM (1.13.2) available in EPEL
Data management clients
gfal2 2.17.0 pushed to EPEL
New Major version of SOCI in EPEL7-testing (4.0.0). FTS rebuild needed, we are discussing with the maintainer about issues that we found.
We would need to release a new FTS build for C7 when SOCI 4 will be pushed to EPEL stable.
ARC 6.5.0 in EPEL. No GGUS ticket, sorry, will create one. And want to ask about format of the email-notification to URT. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/?search=nordugrid-arc
xrootd 4.11.3 is available in EPEL.
- EPEL 6: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2020-83f2ff3540
- EPEL 7: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2020-8512d1a387
- EPEL 8: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2020-eb94935693
Note: Following a change in the recommendations from the developers, the EPEL 7 package is now compiled using libc semaphores.
Release v1.7.3 expected for the end of this month.
StoRM v1.11.18 expected for the end of March. Features: support for CentOS 7 platform + puppet module
Release v3.8.0 was delayed and it's (finally!) expected for the end of this month. Packages will be released also for CentOS 7.
- released on 2020-01-21:
UMD on CentOS 8
- Plan to be defined with
- Technical Providers
- NGIs/sites (there was 1 request so far)
- UMD team (innovation in the process must be taken into consideration)
- Next meeting: May 11th https://indico.egi.eu/event/4893/