|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Documentation menu:||Home •||Manuals •||Procedures •||Training •||Other •||Contact ►||For:||VO managers •||Administrators|
Back to Troubleshooting Guide
Site absent in top-level BDII
When a site does not appear in a particular top-level BDII (any more), the cause could be:
- The top-level BDII has a problem (when other top-level BDIIs do show the site), e.g. its version could be too old.
- The Giis Url in the GOCDB is incorrect (e.g. not updated after site BDII was moved).
- For GLUE 2 publication to work the site name in the Giis Url must have the correct case.
- The site BDII is not running, not reachable (due to a router/firewall problem) or not serving acceptable data.
- The site is not marked certified in the GOCDB.