EGI-InSPIRE:TNA2.4 Event Management
|EGI Inspire Main page|
EGI User Forum, 11-14 April
The EGI User Forum will be organised by EGI.eu, Vilnius University and LITENET in Vilnius, Lithuania, 11-15 April 2011, with the support of the EGI-InSPIRE and European Middleware Initiative (EMI) projects.
The conference will showcase the diversity of the user community within the European Grid Infrastructure through daily plenaries, oral presentations, poster sessions and co-located workshops.
The event aims to help all members of the EGI community, from end-users to application developers, operations staff and technology providers, to share their knowledge and build collaborations. The programme will also include numerous networking and social events and opportunities to ‘meet the experts’.
For more information, please visit the event homepage
We look forward to meeting you in Vilnius!
Call for Participation
The EGI User Forum 2011 welcomes contributions from the European e-Infrastructure community, and their international collaborators, on topics that could include (but are not limited to):
- Current research approaches or results obtained from using e-Infrastructures
- Domain specific and generic portals that simplify access to e-Infrastructures
- Experiences from applications ported, developed or deployed with e-Infrastructures
- End-user environments (tools/portals/gateways) for accessing e-Infrastructure
- Services or software relating to large-scale data analysis or data-oriented applications on distributed computing infrastructures
- Provision and support for user-oriented e-Infrastructures
- Management and/or exploitation of emerging computing technologies (desktops, virtualisation, clouds)
- Integration, sharing and exploitation of national and international e-Infrastructure
- Delivery of operational e-Infrastructure services to its users
The Call for Participation CLOSES on 17 December.
For more information, visit the event website.
The Organising Committee includes members from VU, BAIP, AIM and EGI.eu.