Service Level Target - Quality of Support
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Quality of Support was introduced to track responsiveness of GGUS Support Unit.
Quality of Support is calculated and reported by GGUS report Genegrator and is based on response time value.
The response time is a performance figure calculated from the Support Unit's point of view. It describes how quick a support unit is reacting on tickets.
Response time is the time from
- either assigning a ticket to a support unit and the support unit is kept until the first status changes to any other value than "assigned",
- or assigning a ticket to a support unit and the status value "assigned" is kept until the support unit changes to any other support unit (re-assign).
The response time is calculated as difference between the time stamp changing the status or re-assigning the ticket and the assign time stamp. While assigning a ticket to a support unit the expected response time stamp is calculated by adding an amount of time to the assign time stamp.
Response times are based on office hours. Hence the results unit is working days.
Description of all Levels can be found here FAQ GGUS QoS Levels.
QoS can be defined separately for each Support Unit.
How to check which ticket cause the problem
1. Go to GGUS report generator
- Response time type of report
- date range
- Support Unit
- tick group by priority
3. Click the row you are interested in more details to get a view with all tickets that were taken into account in calculation.
Monthly Reports are available at Resource Centres OLA and Resource infrastructure Provider OLA reports wiki page