(Redirected from SA1.6-QR16)
|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
1. Task Meetings
|Date (dd/mm/yyyy)||Url Indico Agenda||Title||Outcome|
|weekly (phone): Participants Maria Dimou, Pablo Saiz, Helmut Dres, Guenter Grein||https://www.egi.eu/indico/categoryDisplay.py?categId=27||"shopping list" meeting||traceable at: https://savannah.cern.ch/projects/esc/ and https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Dashboards/2636/GGUS-Requirements|
|monthly (web conf): Representatives from Technology Providers, NGIs, GGUS team, WLCG||https://indico.egi.eu/indico/categoryDisplay.py?categId=78||GGUS Advisory Board (GGUS-AB) meeting||Further development of GGUS system|
|need driven||no INDICO URL||one on one meetings with NGI interface developers||testing the interfaces, resolving interface issues|
|need driven||no INDICO URL||meetings with EGI-SA2||definition of the technology support workflows and their implementation|
2. Main Achievements
Decommissioned support units
- "Deployment Experts"
New support units
GGUS web portal
- Offer the possibility to "Notify" multiple sites at once (no duplication limit)
- Configure the Russian Tier-1 so they receive GGUS ALARMs
- Enabeled shibboleth access to GGUS for EGI users who have an EGI SSO account.
- SAVANNAH-GGUS-CMS, new functionality for CMS
- CMS specific submit form:
- submission possible for all GGUS user
- linked from standard submit ticket form
- directly accessible via URL
- select box TOPS: firstly the cms specific TOPS followed by the list of standard GGUS TOPS
- set cc field also for CMS specific TOPS and investigate if it is possible to set cc field also for (some) standard GGUS TOPS
- add select box for CMS specific support units
- if both notify site and SU are selected, force the user to resolve it, only one can be set.
- team ticket submit form, in order to make the team ticket functionality more usable for CMS
- add specific TOPS for Team members of CMS
- hide MOU menue for Team members of CMS (ChW: not sure here, we might want to keep it.)
- add CMS sites to the select box for Notify Site
- add select box for CMS specific support units
- SAVANNAH-GGUS-CMS: Request for additional CMS specific SUs
- SAVANNAH-GGUS-CMS: "Type of Problem" (ToP) value should entail the appearence of email addresses in the Cc field
A list of changes that come along with the merge of ggus and xgus into a common software platform, see https://savannah.cern.ch/support/index.php?140100
- Migration of the GGUS servers to another subnet to enable replication of data between two locations (campus north/ campus south)
- Moved GGUS user database from Mysql to Oracle.
- Changed structure of the GGUS user database
- Decommission the old domain gus.fzk.de
- Complete rewriting of the GGUS source code
- Shibboleth authentication has been made available and will be configured until the next release
- Registration process (users don’t receive a random password via mail as before)
- Login page / homepage for public user (no news section or links of the GGUS tools/reports section)
- “Show all open tickets” link in the homepage goes to the search page with special parameters set
- Help message style ( not in separate window as before)
- Slightly changed layout of the web interface
- Different URL's (redirects for the old URLs have been created)
- Remove notification mode "never" (was only used 33 times in 100000 tickets)
- Remove "Mail to anybody" in ticket edit page
- Remove "Training" in the navigation menu
- Remove "LHCOPN helpdesk"
- Remove "Navigation on top"
- Remove in the “Ongoing Worklist & Release notes” page the “Actions planned for next release”
- New location for "Subscribe ticket mode": users can set the notification mode (on solution/every change) at the end of the ticket info page.
- New location for "Subscribe to this ticket": users can subscribe to a ticket at the end of the ticket info page.
- Remove Search ticket -> show/save search as HTML ( still available: CSV and XML format)
- Links on homepage "Show team tickets / alarm tickets": show results in different pages ( they go to the search page with special parameters set).
- Selectable options for "Show my complete ticket list": all, open, assigned_to_me, involved, subscribed, terminated
- Stopped providing the formerly manually created escalation reports for download.
- A link to the WLGC Reports will be added to the start/home/index page.
- Reduced modify section for tickets in status "solved" and "unsolved"
- Removed obsolete fields from ticket submit form
Alarm tests after GGUS releases
- Executed the alarm and interface tests after each GGUS release.
3. Issues and Mitigation
|Issue Description||Mitigation Description|
|Collaboration of GGUS and PRACE||This action is postponed as it has only low priority for PRACE at the moment.|
|Collaboration of GGUS and XSEDE||This action has not started yet.|
4. Plans for the next period
- See the GGUS requirements queue in EGI RT.