(Redirected from SA1.6-QR14)
|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
1. Task Meetings
|Date (dd/mm/yyyy)||Url Indico Agenda||Title||Outcome|
|weekly (phone): Participants Maria Dimou, Helmut Dres, Guenter Grein||https://www.egi.eu/indico/categoryDisplay.py?categId=27||"shopping list" meeting||traceable at: https://savannah.cern.ch/projects/esc/ and https://rt.egi.eu/rt/Dashboards/2636/GGUS-Requirements|
|monthly (web conf): Representatives from Technology Providers, NGIs, GGUS team, WLCG||https://indico.egi.eu/indico/categoryDisplay.py?categId=78||GGUS Advisory Board (GGUS-AB) meeting||Further development of GGUS system|
|need driven||no INDICO URL||one on one meetings with NGI interface developers||testing the interfaces, resolving interface issues|
|need driven||no INDICO URL||meetings with EGI-SA2||definition of the technology support workflows and their implementation|
2. Main Achievements
Decommissioned support units
- "Condor Utils"
- "Torque Utils"
New support units
- "UMD Product Submission"
GGUS web portal
- New "Did you knows?" about the following topics:
- Duplicate ticket.
- Display the quality of service of the support units on an info page at the portal
- Removed Type of Problem "Batch"
- Added the attribute "Ticket priority" to the XML output of the search results
- Adapted the synchronization with GOCDB according to the changed PI
Interfaces with other ticketing systems
- Further improvements to the GGUS-SNOW interface
Alarm tests after GGUS releases
- Executed the alarm and interface tests after each GGUS release.
3. Issues and Mitigation
|Issue Description||Mitigation Description|
|Collaboration of GGUS and PRACE||This action is postponed as it has only low priority for PRACE at the moment.|
|Collaboration of GGUS and MAPPER||The xGUS instance is ready for going life. Waiting for the go from the MAPPER people.|
|Collaboration of GGUS and DANTE||No collaboration of GGUS and DANTE for now|
4. Plans for the next period
- Integration of Operations Portal in GGUS. This action is postponed as requested by Operations Portal admins.
- Fully integrate the CMS VO in GGUS and retire the interface to Savannah.
- Migrate GGUS shopping list from Savannah to JIRA.
- Implement alarm process through GGUS in case of failures of operational tools.
- Implement work flow for tickets needing information about UMD releases when issue was solved by PTs.
- Integration of support unit for EDUPERT
- Migrate GGUS to the xGUS framework
- Shibboleth authentication
- Finalize fail safe architecture
GGUS web portal
- Implement a bulk submit feature.
Interfaces with other systems
- Implement interface to XSEDE RT system
- Implement interface to PRACE RT system.