|EGI-Engage project:||Main page||WP1(NA1)||WP3(JRA1)||WP5(SA1)||PMB||Deliverables and Milestones||Quality Plan||Risk Plan||Data Plan|
|WP2(NA2)||WP4(JRA2)||WP6(SA2)||AMB||Software and services||Metrics||Project Office||Procedures|
|EGI-Engage Project Office:||Contact details||Contracts, Minutes||Reimbursing procedures||Project reporting||Advance Payments||Financial reports||Project Administration Archive|
The Project Office has been set up by the EGI.eu project office to enable regular discussions about the implementation of all administrative and financial procedures of the project management for EGI-Engage project.
Project Office Contact details
The contact persons for Administration/Financial and Legal related matters are:
- Céline Bitoune: Chief Finance & Administrative Officer
- Yannick Legré: Managing Director
Postal address: Science Park 140, 1098 XG Amterdam, The Netherlands
Project Mailing lists
some information about the project mailing lists that are available for internal project communication:
- email@example.com Project Office contact mailing list
Project Collaboration Board with representatives from all beneficiaries in the consortium.
For membership updates contact: Yannick Legre <Yannick.Legre@egi.eu> firstname.lastname@example.org
For discussion of project administration and financial aspects contact: Celine Bitoune <email@example.com>
- firstname.lastname@example.org Project Management Board (membership to be populated)
- email@example.com Activity Management Board members - composed of WP leaders.
- firstname.lastname@example.org Includes all members of the project as well as people registered to EGI-Engage-related mailing lists. Use is limited to project-wide communications.
- work packages:
email@example.com Leader: Y. Legre
firstname.lastname@example.org Leader: S. Andreozzi
email@example.com Leader: D. Scardaci
firstname.lastname@example.org Leader (interim): T. Ferrari
email@example.com Leader P. Solagna
firstname.lastname@example.org Leader G. Sipos
This information is also provided and updated on the project Quality Management pages, so for future reference see: http://go.egi.eu/EngageQM