Back to repository configuration
ARC 15.03 update 20
The Advanced Resource Connector (ARC) middleware is an Open Source software solution to enable distributed computing infrastructures with the emphasis on processing large volumes of data. ARC provides an abstraction layer over computational resources, complete with input and output data movement functionalities. The security model of ARC is identical to that of Grid solutions, relying on delegation of user credentials and the concept of Virtual Organisations. ARC also provides client tools, as well as API in C++, Python and Java.
This is a bugfix release, mainly to address a problem causing job failures in certain circumstances. In addition some build fixes are included related to openssl 1.1.1 and python, new ARCHERY endpoint types are added to the endpoint retrieval plugin and monitor, and a fix related to GLUE2 is included.
NorduGrid ARC 15.03 has received an update to:
- core, clients, CE, Infosys and gridftp - from version 5.4.3 to 5.4.4
- documents - from 2.0.20 to 2.0.21
Gangliarc, Nagios plugins and metapackages are unchanged. .
Find more details at http://www.nordugrid.org/arc/releases/15.03u20/
davix is a C++ toolkit for advanced I/O on remote resources with HTTP based protocols.
dCache provides a system for storing and retrieving huge amounts of data, distributed among a large number of heterogeneous server nodes, under a single virtual filesystem tree with a variety of standard access methods.
Detailed release notes on the official product site: https://www.dcache.org/downloads/1.9/release-notes-4.2.shtml
The StoRM Product Team is pleased to announce the release of StoRM 1.11.15 that includes the following updated components:
- StoRM Backend v. 1.11.15
- StoRM Frontend v. 1.8.12
- StoRM WebDAV v. 1.1.0 1.1.0
- StoRM Info Provider v. 1.8.1
- YAIM StoRM v. 4.3.12
- avoids an indefinitely growth of the threads queue size due to the the incoming requests to Frontend and the consequent block of the acceptor thread;
- fixes the maxThread Backend setting which wasn’t honored as expected;
- improves Backend’s startup thanks to a refactoring of the init scripts;
- allows to specify multiple WebDAV endpoints to be published through the info provider, by using a new YAIM variable STORM_WEBDAV_POOL_LIST (read more here);
- fixes minor issues on YAIM and storm-info-provider;
- implements basic support for Third-Party-Copy in the StoRM WebDAV service which needs to be properly configured in order to make service working after the update (read more here);
- clears old code and stuff related to deprecated variables from YAIM, Backend and Frontend.
Please, follow the upgrade instructions.
Read the release notes for more details.
XRootD software framework is a fully generic suite for fast, low latency and scalable data access, which can serve natively any kind of data, organized as a hierarchical filesystem-like namespace, based on the concept of directory. As a general rule, particular emphasis has been put in the quality of the core software parts.
Detailled release notes at https://github.com/xrootd/xrootd/blob/v4.9.0/docs/ReleaseNotes.txt