The LCMAPS-plugins-vo-ca-ap package provides the functionality for making authorization decisions based on the combination of an Authentication Profile (AP) or CA signing the End-Entity certificate and VO used by the user.
More information at the following page.
Description and released components
This release fixes a StoRM backend issue that prevented correct startup on Java 6 and 7 and introduces:
- a mechanism to gather metrics about synchronous operations load and performance (see sys-admin guide logging section);
- changes to the Request Garbage Collector’s default configuration, which now implements an adaptive mechanism to keep the request database dimension under control in high-load scenarios (see sys-admin guide requests-garbage-collector section).
The released component is StoRM Backend 1.11.11.
- [STOR-867] - Backend initialization fails when storage area has a default acl list
- [STOR-695] - Improve performance of StoRM BE Garbage Collector
- [STOR-890] - Finer grained metrics for the storm-backend
To upgrade to v.1.11.11, first of all update the package:
yum update -y storm-backend-server
Check your /etc/storm/backend-server directory, you should find a new file: logging.xml.rpmnew. Backup your current logging configuration and replace it with the newest:
cd /etc/storm/backend-server cp logging.xml logging.xml.backup cp logging.xml.rpmnew logging.xml
Restart StoRM Backend service:
service storm-backend-server restart
You can find more information about upgrade, clean installation and configuration of StoRM services in the System Administration Guide.