EGI-InSPIRE:Plan 2014 Milestones
(Redirected from Plan 2014 Milestones)
|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Specify the milestones for each quarter of the calendar year of 2014 and each SA1 task.
- SVG plans
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Complete transition to post EMI/IGE scenario (deprecate bouncer for creating releases)
- Migration task-force from UMD-2 to UMD-3.
- Prepare transition for the end of SA1.3 activities simplifying whenever possible the software provisioning workflow. This will be achieved in collaboration with SA2.
Includes the operations of both the accounting portal and the APEL central repository
- Implementation of CMS specific portal and work flows
- Introduce alternative authentication/authorization processes
- Merge of GGUS and xGUS structures
- Integration of operations portal
- Implement interface for PRACE
- Implement interface for XSEDE
- Continue software support along the established procedures
- Revise the procedures according to expected changes (team participation and scope of work) after May 2014 and plan the transition.
- Move to the revised procedures of software support gradually.
SA1.8 Availability, core services, documentation