Operational Tools Regionalization Task Force meeting 3
|EGI Activity groups||Special Interest groups||Policy groups||Virtual teams||Distributed Competence Centres|
|This article is Deprecated and should no longer be used, but is still available for reasons of reference.|
Operational Tools Regionalization Task Force
Third meeting: 16th March 2011 10:00
New version uploaded 16th June h9:00
- Updated GOCDB chapter with David M. contribution.
- Added in the introduction the schema of dependencies.
GOCDB/Release4/Regionalisation GOCDB regionalisation plans
- Timeline? At least for the grouping/scoping scenario .
GOCDB/Release4/Development Current/recent dev plans
New use case from NGI_PL
This use case includes more than one op.tool.
- NGI_PL needs central grouped/scoped GOCDB to include local non-EGI sites.
- Three views are needed: EGI sites, local sites, both
- EGI sites need to be monitored by the "official" NGI Nagios
- Local sites need to be monitored by another Nagios instance, to run probes with an NGI-specific VO
- Both the sites need to be shown in the central Dashboard: it should point to the EGI-local view.
- Added new use case on 15 June
Accounting Portal / Metrics Portal
Accounting portal does not need big additional effort for develope a regional instance. It is basically a central instances that points to a regional accounting repository (Planned to be delivered by the end of 2011).
No dependencies with other tools