NGI DE CH Operations Center:Operations Meeting:22032013
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Availability/reliability statistics
MPPMU 52 % MaiGRID 72 % UNI DORTMUND 73 %
planing update 20
- Staged rollout/updates
EMI 1 decommissioning campaign has been started at March 04 2013 in agreement with the EMI 1 decommissioning plan that was agreed by the OMB in December: https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/Software_Retirement_Calendar#EMI_1 30-04-2013: end of security updates and support of EMI 1 01-05-2013: EMI 1 decommissioning deadline
dCache v. 1.9.12 must be upgraded/retired by 31-08-2013 and no later than 30-09-2013 in compliance to the EGI Service Operations Security Policy (https://documents.egi.eu/document/669).
Round the sites
- BMRZ-FRANKFURT (Uni Frankfurt)
- KIT (GridKa, FZK-LCG2)
- KIT (Uni Karlsruhe)
- EMI2Tarball Staged rollout - Availability/reliability statistics asked for recomputation https://helpdesk.ngi-de.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=3174
- RWTH Aachen
- Uni Bonn
- Uni Dortmund
- Uni Dresden
- Uni Freiburg
- Uni Mainz-Maigrid
- Uni Siegen
- Uni Wuppertal
Note: please update your entry at https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/NGI_DE:Sites if needed.
- Any problematic tickets?
- Handover of the ROD shift
- ROD shift schedule https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/NGI_DE_CH_Operations_Center:Operations_Teams#Shifts_rotation_table
If you have additional topics to be discussed during the meeting, please submit them in advance via our email list email list.