NGI DE CH Operations Center:KNOWLEDGE BASE
- few examples from the current situation:
1. this ticket is assigned by default to ROC-DECH https://helpdesk.ngi-de.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&archive=dech&ticket_id=4588
from content it's clear that it's for the FZK, so during the shift you need to assign it to the proper support unit (FZK-LCG2)
2. There are no responce for this ticket: https://helpdesk.ngi-de.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&archive=dech&ticket_id=4586 in such case it's your responsibility as the ROD on duty to contact site (e-mail, phone) to clarify the situation This section will provide knowledge base, FAQs and other useful information, to support shifters by their work.
(by Dmitry Ozerov)
- Is ROD supposed to handle multi-site tickets?
- And if so, what is the procedure?
- If the ticket is a GGUS child ticket, switch to the NGI help desk. (GGUS does not support grand-child-tickets.)
- make duplicates of the ticket for every site
- Make it a new parent-child-relation in NGI-DE.
- Keep the original ticket at First Level Support.
- Example: https://helpdesk.ngi-de.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=2792