|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report.
- MS431 Deployed Middleware Support Unit Operations Procedures: second round of external review is about to be completed
- MS427 Integrating Resources into the EGI Production Infrastructure: ToC ready and content being drafted
SA1.1 Activity Management
- GGUS Advisory Board: preparation of meeting, agenda, followup of actions; collection of QoS levels for the last software support units
- FedSM meeting: discussion of procedure, process and other artifact templates needed to improve service level management of EGI.eu core services
- Federated Cloud meeting: testing of site certification procedure for cloud
- Operations Management Board: preparation of agenda, followup of actions
- GDB meeting and WLCG MB meeting
- preparation of agendas of TF13 core infrastructure platform track
- review of demos/posters
- preparation of SHA-2 monitoring infrastructure, status assessment of services not SHA-2 compliant
- discussion of EMI 1 dCache/StoRM decommissioning plans, revision of support calendars in collaboration with the technology providers
- discussion with product teams responsible of EGI.eu core services about notification mechanisms in case of tool failures
- handling of GGUS tickets and ongoing VO ID card update campaign
- ongoing decommissioning of inactive VOs
- support to partners for the bidding of global tasks
- assessment of impact of the end of support of product Torque server configuration
- Attended OMB - several security presentations.
- started development of a framework aggregating results from Pakiti and Nagios
- SVG: 2 new vulnerabilities reported.
- Draft of VO security contact requirements. Presented at the OMB.
- Update to compromised certificates and emergency suspension doc, still some (smallish) changes needed before approval.
- Firming up plans for emergency suspension.
- Planning for Technical Forum.
- Planning for EGI security beyond end of EGI-InSPIRE.
- Preparation of enforcement plan of policy for central emergency suspension of users
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Continuation of the regular activities
- New PPA created for EMI-3 update 6
- CREAM-CE 1.16.1
- APEL, v. 2.2.0-1,
- BLAH, v. 1.20.2,
- CREAM TORQUE module, v. 2.1.1,
- Cluster, v. 2.0.1,
- L&B, v. 4.0.11-1
- Waiting for new update: VOMS Clients 3.0.2; gridsite, v. 2.1.0-1 ARC products, v. 3.0.2.
- New PPA created for EMI-3 update 6
- definition of draft agenda of TF13 session on integrated operations
- status assessment of EUDAT activities for adoption of SAM
- discussion of GOCDB testing activities with PRACE
- ongoing work on Cloud site certification
SA1.4 Central tools
- OMB participation
- Tracking the status of user DN publishing probe
- Testing continues for enhancements to the Regional APEL Server.
- Ongoing support for sites migrating to EMI 3 APEL
- MPI Accounting using the EMI 3 APEL client testing (by the MPI VT) verified.
- ARC/Jura code changes had been made and some sites were no longer able to send data. No changes had been made on the APEL server and the ARC/Jura package and dependencies install has now been redone and we are now receiving data from the new version again. Sites which had changed their version will need to install the new official version from the ARC team.
- The Cloud Accounting repository which was set up with SSM 1.2 has now been stopped, after the data has been saved. All Federated Cloud Resource Providers should move to using SSM 2.0 for publishing cloud accounting data; 8 out of the 10 sites have migrated. The remaining 2 sites have plans in place for their migration.
- Ticket monitoring
- GGUS release on 2013-07-10
- GGUS-AB meeting on 2013-07-11
Preparation of bids to cover helpdesk (KIT), and all 1st and 2nd level software support (joint INFN, CESNET, STFC, JUELICH, LIU) EGI Core Activities are in progress.
|DMSU tickets flow July 7 - 13|
|back to tpm||0|
|reassigned to 3rd level||9|
|open DMSU tickets status|
|waiting for reply||2|
Discussion of handover of IPv6 testing coordination activities (in progress)
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Publication of A/R reports for June 2013
- EMI3 VOMS has released. The transition of dteam has already started in testing environment. Expected to be fully tested by the end of this week.
- Finalization of procedure PROC17 (decomissioning of obsolete service types)
- Finalization of EGI CSIRT procedure for compromised certificates and central security
- XSEDE 2013, July 2013 (San Diego)
- FedSM meeting, August 2013 (Helsinki)
- ENVRI meeting, September 2013 (Clermont Ferrand)
- EGI Technical Forum 2013