Inspire sa1 2013-07-02
|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
A questionnaire about federating NGI services was circulated two weeks ago.
(MS515) Deployed Middleware Support Unit Operation Procedures -> external reviews received (MS427) Integrating Resources into the EGI Production Infrastructure -> discussion of document structure
SA1.1 Activity Management
- PY3 review
- Resource allocation mini project meeting on procedures for process implementation
- TF13 schedule preparation
- Meeting with security team on PY4 work plan
- preparation of EGI-InSPIRE PY3 review
- planning of SHA-2 readiness monitoring campaign
- discussion of new ETA policies with Technology Providers
- 'Updating VO ID cards' campaign and decommission of obsoleted VOs
- review of ISGC 2013 papers
- preparation of documentation for Global task bids
- Still handling tail-end of kernel vulnerability CVE-2013-2094
- Attendance at EGI-InSPIRE EU Review
- SVG: Issued EGI SVG ADVISORY [EGI-SVG-2013-5331] - High Risk - EMI WMS Impersonation vulnerability
- ongoing work on Emergency suspension
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Release of the UMD 3 update 1.1 with a total of 3 products.
- ongoing work Cloud site certification
- restart of South African Grid integration activities
SA1.4 Central tools
- Following SAM Update-22 testing phase on tools-admin list
- Implementation of SHA-2 tests on midmon.egi.eu (https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/MW_SAM_tests#SHA-2_tests)
- Follow-up of GLUE2 validator
- User Data Retention Policy for CPU Accounting implemented.
- Testing continues for enhancements to the Regional APEL Server.
- Cloud Accounting - the SSM 1.2 instance of the Cloud Accounting test database has been stopped. All Federated Cloud Resource Providers should now publish to the test repository running SSM 2.0.
- Ongoing support for sites migrating to using EMI 3 APEL.
- Ticket monitoring
- preparing next release and implementing feature requests
- weekly phone conference for discussing features and requests to be implemented
- discussions on further development of GGUS
- presented slides on the URT meeting on Monday, 24th of June explaining the new work flow for middleware tickets
No report received
SA1.8 Availability and core services
- Decomission of NGI_ZA group from dteam VO []
Nothing new to report
- XSEDE 2013, San Diego, July 2013