|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
Progress of SA1 issues
Nothing new to report
- D4.7 Operations Sustainability. Draft being written.
SA1.1 Activity Management
- Meetings attended
- Operations meeting, chaired and agenda preparation
- WLCG operations coordination meeting
- middleware upgrade campaign coordination
- EMI all hands
- Reviewed status of TCB requirements
- Produced core services A/R report
- Started collection of the metrics for QR10
- preparation of templates for QR10 including collection of user support activities
- Discussion of escalation processes for sites not providing upgrade plans
- Contribution to central resource allocation paper
- Contribution to EMI/EGI transition paper
- kickoff of EGI discussion forum
- definition of EGI GLUE 2 profile finalization roadmap
- assessment of status of SA1.7 software support activities, escalation procedures and effort
EGI CSIRT analysis of late upgrade plans (gLite middleware upgrade campaign)
SA1.3 Staged rollout
- Preparation for UMD 2.3.0 - SW provisioning undergoing for several products from EMI and IGE.
- Checking the status of GLUE2 resource information published by EMI2 services.
- Globus integration meeting scheduled on 16.11.2012
- Interoperations and Task forses pages chagned to provide current status of integration
SA1.4 Central tools
- New ops-monitor deployed: https://ops-monitor.cern.ch/nagios/
- New version of ActiveMQ deployed at 2 brokers, second 2 will be deployed tomorrow.
- Problem with nagios binary and SL6 WNs continues (https://tomtools.cern.ch/jira/browse/SAM-2999)
Usual trickle of support issues from sites upgrading to EMI versions of the apel client from glite. Usually caused by not reading the release notes.
More sites publishing UserDNs - down from 83 to 72 this week. While getting sites to publish UserDNs is good, there is a significant load on the service and staff of then having these sites republish old data with UserDNs. The APEL team do not think this is supportable and we should move forward with new sites publishing and not ask them to backdate.
- GGUS shopping list meeting to prioritise requests for the next release
- Discussion about alternative ways to access GGUS without grid certificate
- usual ticket handling and dashboard work
- handling unsupported middleware tickets
- investigating incorporation of test infrastructures
- prepare cod f2f
All the tickets processed this week have local impact, no general issues to report.
|DMSU tickets flow Oct 28 -- Nov 4|
|back to tpm||0|
|reassigned to 3rd level||6|
|open DMSU tickets status|
|waiting for reply||6|
No report received
SA1.8 Availability and core services
Catch All Core Services & A/R reports
- Migration of VOMS and VOMRS data (ongoing) to new VOMS service
- Regular operations for dteam VO members and registrants
- Initial publication of A/R reports for October
- Provided QR10 report on EGI Wiki
- ongoing work on the operations wiki space e.g. new look of Operations main page, creating new templates
- preparing EGI wiki guide
- ongoing work on EGI OLA
- new procedure is being prepared PROC16 Service type decommission procedure
- EISCAT_3D all hands meeting, Kiruna 12-13
- ENVRI 12-14 Nov meeting on use cases