(Redirected from Inspire amb 2013-11-26)
|EGI Inspire Main page|
Back to the AMB wiki home page
- Progress on Milestones & Deliverables
Preparations for the QR14 - metrics and draft being collected
- Major work done during the past week by task
TNA1.1 Activity management
- Changes to activity plan to reflect management changes, central budget updates to be finalised
- Extension to be approved by PMB by vote
TNA1.2 Project and consortium management
- Final Form C's for PY3 sent to EC, payment being reviewed
- Feedback being received on 2014 invoices until 28 November
- Effort allocations to be verified for PY5
- Interviews completed for Business Development Expert, Technical Outreach Expert and Senior Ops Officer, appointments approved by EB
TNA1.4 Quality assurance
- Project level metrics to be related to the human networks impact Through White Papers
- QR14 compilation in progress together with supporting slide set.
- Missing slide set for SA1 and MK not due back for another week (low priority issue)
- Annex A1 (section 7) - tables have very little input so far - all to confirm to RMcL that no further input reqd.
- Table for all remaining milestones and deliverables compiled and dates being added. Will be sent out to all for proposals for reviewers etc.
- H2020 Workshop - coordiantion ongoing. 112 registrations. Conf dinner no longer feasible.
- NILs teleconference arrangements (27 Nov).
- Site visit completed. Venue will be suitable. Outstanding issue is re conduct of Technology provider/User networking afternoon "stations" but considered feasible.
- PC14 mail list compiled.
- INDICO page behind schedule - by end of week is best chance.
- Webinars programme:
- New emerging requirement from ENVRI for EGI produced voice over presentation by 2 Dec. Additional emerging requirement for total 3 of these.
- processing of TF13 and other travel claims.
- News Items/Articles
- Published news item on Domenico's appearance on the NASA stand at SC13
- Media mentions
- Attended SC13 in Denver
- Second batch of edits to Scientific Use Cases document done
- Webinar on EGI's HTC Data Analysis Solution edited and uploaded to YouTube
- Other Projects
- Preparing to record voiceover for ENVRI presentation
- Outreach Officer and Graphic Designer started 26th of November
- Interpret VO, user, job metrics for QR14
- Preparation and attend Resource Centre Forum
- Robot user accounting - submit ticket to JRA1
- Define user-engagement metrics for PY4 & 5
- EISCAT_3D: Capture Proof of Concept architecture on slides, circulate to collaborators
- Data discussion (preparation for H2020 workshop)
- Draft 1st draft of data services position paper for H2020 workshop
- QR14 NA2.5 summary text + summary slides
- Prepare for NIL-Champion teleconference
- Process responses of the NIL Outreach survey. Information about Distributed Competency Centre was made publicly visible at
- Investigated 15 FP7 projects from cordis eu website and 3 most related were added as a new FP7-HEALTH projects to target by ER-flow (total amount found that could be related projects is 48)
- Dissemination events for ER-flow (review on time basis, no new relevant events were found)
- EUBON use case demo by Norman