|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
|Quarterly Report Number||NGI Name||Partner Name||Author|
1. MEETINGS AND DISSEMINATION
1.1. CONFERENCES/WORKSHOPS ORGANISED
|Date||Location||Title||Participants||Outcome (Short report & Indico URL)|
|February 28, 2014||Tbilisi, Georgia||GRID infrastructure and services||15 researchers from different universities||During event existing GRID infrastructure and services were presented, mechanisms of user support were discussed.|
|Publication title||Journal / Proceedings title||Journal references
Pages from - to
2. ACTIVITY REPORT
2.1. User Support achievements
- Support users in solving their problems, regular meetings with NGI_GE users to clarify and identify issues in the users support and inform them about new procedures.
- Assessment of new users.
- Development of user training materials and preparation of training.
- Cundacting training on GRID infrastructure and services on February 28, 2014.
- Preparation of documents for the establishment of Certification Authority in Georgia.
- Regular update of Georgian Grid Initiative web-site http://grid.grena.ge
Implementation of project: ”Development of Grid Infrastructure and Services to Support Research Communities in Georgia”. The main objective is to support Georgian research teams in their scientific work by providing access to the modern Grid infrastructure and services.
2.3. Issues and mitigation
|Issue Description||Mitigation Description|