GGUS:Operations Portal FAQ
GGUS wiki / GGUS FAQ / /
FAQ FOR Operations Portal SUPPORT UNIT
- Responsible Unit
- Operations Portal
- GGUS (Operations Helpdesk by TPM)
What is the purpose of the Operations Portal Support?
- To ensure that the Web applications – CIC portal and Operations Portal – are operational
- http://cic.egi.eu/ and http://operations-portal.egi.eu and every related interfaces under this domain name.
For which components does Operations Portal provide support?
- CIC Portal and Operations Portal tools:
- Downtime Notification System
- Operations Dashboard
- Broadcast tool
- User tracking
- Security dashboard
- VO ID cards
- Lavoisier Web Service
- Regional package of the Operations Portal
Which quality of service (QoS) will you provide?
Who will assign tickets to Operations Portal Support?
All GGUS tickets assigned to Operations Portal SU either by TPM or directly by the users are handled through GGUS system
Are tickets typically solved in Operations Portal Support or reassigned elsewhere?
if there is a re-assignment this will be indicated in the ticket
Who is responsible for Operations Portal Support?
Operations Portal team : email@example.com
What documentation is available on Operations Portal Support?
What is the usual "Type of Issue" for the tickets of Operations Portal?
What if I have questions which are not dealt with by this FAQ?
Open a GGUS ticket indicating that it should be directed at the Operations Portal team.
- Please use this