Federated Cloud VM Image Management
(Redirected from Fedcloud-tf:WorkGroups:Scenario8)
|Overview||For users||For resource providers||Infrastructure status||Site-specific configuration||Architecture|
|Scenarios:||• Federated AAI||• Accounting||• VM Image Management||• Brokering||• IntraCloud Networking|
|• Monitoring||• VM Management||• Data Management||• Information Discovery||• Security|
This work-group deals with the VM image management open issues:
- Provide a mechanism so that a user can upload transparently his own image to the EGI federated cloud infrastructure, with a unique global ID.
- Provide a common place to add an endorsement to a pertinent VM so that it can be trusted by the resource providers.
|Scenario leader||IASA||Marios Chatziangelou|
- Integration with the final authentication solution (VOMS at the moment).
- Integration with Fedcloud's OCCI client so that image and site selection can be done transparently.
- Improve image replication mechanism