EMI WN and UI known issues
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Documentation menu:||Home •||Manuals •||Procedures •||Training •||Other •||Contact ►||For:||VO managers •||Administrators|
This page collects the known issues of EMI Worker Node and EMI User Interface. These EMI products are mainly containers of other products client libraries, for this reason the GGUS tickets are assigned to the respective product's support units.
The following table contains all the known issues that affect the EMI WN and EMI UI.
Please, if there are issues not already in the table, extend the list, or contact peter.solagna at egi.eu
The current EMI WN and UI versions are:
- EMI-WN v.1.0.0
- EMI-UI v.1.0.0
|WN/UI/Both||Short description||Link(s) to GGUS ticket(s)||Link(s) to savannah bugs or tasks||Comments||VOs affected||Is it a blocking issue for one or more VOs?||Status|
|WN||CMS issues running on EMI WN||78315||-||CMS code cannot link to the Globus dependencies it needs.||CMS||No, workaround available in the ticket.||Solved|
|Both||lcg-cr failure||79727||Savannah bug 92076||-||-||Yes||Solved|
|Both||lcg_cr internal error||79093||-||This issues has been fixed in lcgutil 1_12_0, expected to be released in mid-April 2012 EMI-1 update 15||-||Yes||Solved|
|Both||segmentation fault running lcg_cr||78797||Savannah bug 84660||The only partial workaround is to specify LFC_HOST instead of dynamically retrieving it from the BDII||-||Yes||Solved|
- WN/UI/Both: Is the issue affecting EMI-WN,EMI-UI, or Both?
- Short description: Fill this field with a very short description of the issue (e.g. the GGUS ticket subject)
- Link(s) to GGUS ticket(s): GGUS reference(s) for the problem
- Link(s) to savannah bugs or tasks:Savannah reference(s) for the problem
- Comments:Comments, if needed. E.g. more details about the problem
- VOs affected: If possible list the VOs tested to be affected by this issue. If it is a very general problem, leave empty
- Is it a blocking issue for one or more VOs?: If this issue is preventing the deployment of EMI-WN/UI (at least for one of the affected VOs), answer: Yes/No/Maybe
- Status: Specify if the issue is still open or it has been solved.