EGI EUDAT PRACE collaboration
|EGI EUDAT PRACE collaboration menu:||Home •||Pilot 1 •||Pilot 2 •||Pilot 3 •||Pilot 4|
The goal of this activity is to bring together European infrastructures (EGI, EUDAT and PRACE) and user communities to discuss the requirements in sharing and using their data between different environments, which can be general infrastructures or domain specific facilities.
- Distributed Research Infrastructure for Hydro-Meteorology Study - DRIHMS (hydro-meteorology)
- European Plate Observing System - EPOS (European plate observation)
- Multiscale applications for European e-Infrastructures - MAPPER (multi-scale simulation for fusion, hydrology, physiology, nano-material science, computational biology)
- Molecular and materials science
- Scalable Software Services for Life Science- ScalaLife (life science)
- Virtual Earthquake and seismology Research Community in Europe e-science environment - VERCE (seismology)
- Virtual Physiological Human - VPH (biomedical modelling and simulation of the human body)
Want to join?
contact the collaboration egi-eudat-prace at mailman.egi.eu
Pilot activities were set up as a result of the workshop and address the user communities' requirements by defining and setting up test environments using existing technologies like GridFTP, UNICORE, Globus Online, iRODS, EMI data management services, etc.
Several pilot activities were defined to address specific but generic use cases of usage of different resource infrastructures:
- Pilot 1. & 2: Data sharing and uniform data access across e-infrastructures and and community centres
- Pilot 3. ScalaLife and PRACE
- Pilot 4. Monitoring and resource discovery