Jump to navigation Jump to search
|EGI Inspire Main page|
1. Progress on Milestones Deliverables
- MS710 - Operational Tools Roadmap
Final version available at: https://documents.egi.eu/document/1501
- D7.3 - Annual Report on Operational Tool maintenance and development activity
Final version available at: https://documents.egi.eu/secure/ShowDocument?docid=1562
2. Critical Issues
- Nothing new to report
3. Major work done during the past week by task
- JRA1 action review
- Requirements Analysis
- Pay-for-use meeting
3.2 TJRA1.2 TJRA1.3 TJRA1.5
- Closing SAM-Update-22
- Starting validation of SAM-Update-22
- JRA1 monthly meeting
- Ticket monitoring
- Preparation of the next GGUS release
- Cleaning up of all support units in preparation to the end of EMI/IGE projects
- Defining new structure of PTs
- Testing of new features on GGUS test instance
3.2.4 Ops Portal
- VO ID card refactoring
- Replacement of the prototype library by jQuery
3.2.5 Accounting Portal
- Security work
- Heavy Core refactoring
- OOP migration
- Regionalization improvements
3.2.6 Metrics Portal
- Changes in SA1 Metrics.
- Restructuration of SA1 Metrics.
- Software support metrics moved from SA2 to SA1
- Deprecated SA1 metrics.
- Changes in project view.
3.3 TJRA1.4 (Accounting for new resource types)
- INFN tested Openstack accounting system provided by the Federated Cloud task force
- EGI/INFN/STFC attended phone meeting on Pay-per-use
- The new APEL server central repository is now receiving data from several sites running the EMI 3 APEL client.
- ARC & QCG/MAPPER are also testing, successfully publishing CAR using SSM2; the data is not always in the correct format so we are working on this with the ARC/QCG teams.
- SSM 2.0 reinstallation.
4. Next Meetings
- Next JRA1 meeting: 10 June 2013