|EGI Inspire Main page|
1. Progress on Milestones Deliverables
MS710 - Operational Tools Roadmap
Final version available at: https://documents.egi.eu/document/1501
D7.3 - Annual Report on Operational Tool maintenance and development activity
External review: https://documents.egi.eu/secure/ShowDocument?docid=1562
2. Critical Issues
Nothing new to report.
3. Major work done during the past week by task
- D7.3 Internal Review
- Operationals Tools Sustainability document: discussion with the PTs
- Preparing EGI CF meetings in Manchester
3.2 TJRA1.2 TJRA1.3 TJRA1.5
- Next SAM update ongoing.
- Preparing/running custom queries for EGI ops and management.
- Roll out of first GOCDB v5 for testing by PTs.
- Submission of the Glue2 XML rendering for public comment.
- Operational support – DigiCertGrid issues and GGUS tickets.
- Continued v5 development.
- Ticket monitoring
- Preparing GGUS April release
- Preparing relevant meetings at EGI CF in Manchester
3.2.4 Ops Portal
- Finalization of the prototype of A/R module for the VO : simplification of the interfaces and bug fixes
- NGI A/R module : aggregation of data from the GOC DB (NGI GROUP SERVICES)
- NGI A/R module : mapping and filtering with SAM PI flavours
- Documentation : Operationals Tools Sustainability
3.2.5 Accounting Portal
- Continuing refactor of the code
- Changes for new accounting.
3.2.6 Metrics Portal
- Work for QR12
- RT #5264 -- Project Metrics View
- RT #5265 -- Improved links and navigation in the metrics portal
3.3 TJRA1.4 (Accounting for new resource types)
- Continued work with Federated Cloud Test resource providers to migrate to SSM 2.0 and new cloud accounting record.
- Created Cloud Accounting Summary record to summarise by Site(Resource Provider), User, VO, Image etc. - to be sent to Cloud Accounting Portal.
- Document and new versions of APEL server code provided to portal for implementing cloud accounting using new database schema.
- Work with INFN on integrating SLURM parser with APEL client
- Work on providing Publication/Synchronisation tests with new APEL server
- Cloud accounting second iteration
- Schema adaptations for cloud
- Installation of new SSM software
INFN Accounting Work
- Work ongoing on storage accounting - Glue/Glue2/StAR comparison
- Work ongoing on storage accounting - work on ldap/glue based sensor
- Work ongoing on cloud accounting - work on WNoDeS sensor
- Work ongoing to implement Regional APEL Server at Hannover.
4. Next Meetings
- Next JRA1 meeting at EGI CF 2013