|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
|Quarterly Report Number||NGI Name||Partner Name||Author|
|QR11||IBERGRID||LIP & CSIC||G. Borges|
1. MEETINGS AND DISSEMINATION
1.1. CONFERENCES/WORKSHOPS ORGANISED
|Date||Location||Title||Participants||Outcome (Short report & Indico URL)|
|7-9 Nov 2012||Lisbon, Portugal||IBERGRID 2012, 6th Iberian Grid Infrastructure Conference (http://www.ibergrid.eu/2012)||50||The 2012 IBERGRID conference was organized by LIP in Lisbon, Portugal. The main topics of IBERGRID 2012 Conference were:
This is the annual meeting gathering IBERGRID operators and user communities to reassess the past activities, debate problems and define joint strategies. Several presentations from users communities and operators were delivered. Conference programme is available in http://www.ibergrid.eu/2012/index.php?option=2
|Publication title||Journal / Proceedings title||Journal references
Pages from - to
2. ACTIVITY REPORT
2.1. User Support achievements
- Several plenary sessions and debate forums were held at IBERGRID 2012 dedicated to applications and applications issues.
- DIRAC tutorial for end users at IBERGRID 2012.
- Follow up with the Spanish certification authority regarding issuance of ROBOT Certificates, a long standing problem for some web portal developers within the region.
- Promote DIRAC usage in the user community
- Continue the integration of the IBERGRID RT ticketing system of end users with GGUS
2.3. Issues and mitigation
|Issue Description||Mitigation Description|