|EGI Inspire Main page|
|Inspire reports menu:||Home •||SA1 weekly Reports •||SA1 Task QR Reports •||NGI QR Reports •||NGI QR User support Reports|
|Quarterly Report Number||NGI Name||Partner Name||Author|
1. MEETINGS AND DISSEMINATION
1.1. CONFERENCES/WORKSHOPS ORGANISED
|Date||Location||Title||Participants||Outcome (Short report & Indico URL)|
|6.2.2014||Czech Rep. Pilsen||Hands-on workshop in the West Bohemian University||20|
|8.4.2014||Czech Rep. Prague||Hands-on workshop how to start with Grid for ELI ESFRI project, Institute of Physics ASCR, Prague|
|18.3.2014||CESNET Days||CESNET Day in JAN EVANGELISTA PURKYNĚ UNIVERSITY, ÚSTÍ NAD LABEM||30|
|Publication title||Journal / Proceedings title||Journal references
Pages from - to
2. ACTIVITY REPORT
2.1. User Support achievements
We continuously supported VOs: auger, atlas, alice, drihm, voce, and local VO metacentrum (management, user support), VO belle (support of data challenge). We gained a new user community from ESFRI ELI project and established a new VO for them called eli-beams.eu.
We also organized 2 practically oriented hands-on meetings for communities started with grid or cloud (for small user groups) - ELI ESFRI project + West Bohemian university and yet another CESNET day in Jan Evangelista Purkyne University specialized on data storage and user group cooperation.
We continue supporting existing groups, create and test file catalogue for eli-beams.eu, prepare scenario for LFC to DFC migration for the VO auger.
For next period we prepare some events to inform current and gain new users communities:
- CESNET DAYS on academic institutions, informing about e-Infrastructure activities in the Czech Republic
- Cesnet Community Forum will be held on Wednesday May 28, 2014 in Prague
- Training course SGI UV2 architecture and on specific application optimizations (May 2015)
- Practically oriented hands-on meetings for communities starting with grid or cloud (for small user groups) - ELI ESFRI project + West Bohemian university.
- workshops for NGIs current members to inform about news in grid and cloud
We closely cooperate with Czech Academy of Sciences to organize the Week of Science and Technology 2014 (November 2014), CESNET will provide IT solution and program streaming via Internet.
2.3. Issues and mitigation
|Issue Description||Mitigation Description|