|EGI Inspire Main page|
Back to the AMB wiki home page
NA2.3 Strategic Planning and Policy Support
- CMMST - SCI-BUS teleconference about a joint MoU (to be prepared in the next few weeks)
- Attend DTL FOCUS MEETING: NGS DATA SHARING & REPOSITORY (Utrecht): http://www.dtls.nl/dtl/events/dtl-focus-meeting-ngs-data-sharing-repository.html
- Provided input into Director's letter
- Discuss Champion travels with Sara
- Planning for Strategy meeting (To be held next week in Finland)
- ST-weekly meeting
- Handle certificate problem for BGBM.org users
- Planning for the hackathon at the EGI CF
- Nagios instance for shiwa-workflow.eu VO (discussing with Sara people)
- Enabling VAPOR for testing shiwa-workflow.eu VO (configuring and testing stage in progress by Franck)
- Hands on using SSP latest portal within shiwa-workflow.eu VO (defining strategy, creating material for website for presenting to the users about the available services)
- Reporting bugs/issues to the SHIWA User Forum
Major Events Planned
TSA4.1 - Management
- weekly report compilation
- Assembling QR15 contributions
TSA4.2 - MOOC
- We've started contacting those students who have passed the course.
- We've created an example solution for the final assignment
Plans for next week
- Creating course certificates
- Creating a video explaining the example solution
- Preparing a presentation about the project
TSA4.3 - Liferay
TSA4.4 - OCCI for CMF
- bugfix releases 4.2.6 and 4.2.7
- testing RC1
- testing RC1
- upgrading local infrastructure
- working on installation & configuration docs
ToDo for next week
- interoperability testing
- in parallel, continue working on the rOCCI framework
- None (yet :-))
- Still approx. one month (== Florian's contribution), no further delay
TSA4.5 - CDMI in CMF
TSA4.6 - OCCI CompClouds
nothing to report
TSA4.7 - AppDeployment
- Preparation of sessions abstracts for EGI CF 2014
- VM launching now available at the frontend
- Testing with local users
Plans for next week
- Continue the front-end implementation
- Submit abstracts for EGI CF 2014
- Still delayed on the front-end implementation, but we are putting most of our effort there.
TSA4.8 - CloudCapabilities
- We made good progress with the BNCweb use case, upgrading and shrinking the original image. All relevant components, i.e. DB data image, db server image, and web server image, are available now.
- cloud-init including support for ONE is now available for Debian Wheezy.
Plans for next weeks
- The BNCweb work needs to be finalized by allowing to contextualize the DB connection as well and providing generic instruction about how to deploy the application components.
- cloud-init for Debian Wheezy needs to be tested also in OS to check that it can retrieve a configuration from the metadata service. Also, the basic configuration should be aligned and documented.
- We will need to start thinking about a structure for the tutorial at CF14.
Problems we encountered, but can solve in the mini-project
- It is not quite clear how the copying of the DB data image for BNCweb is to be handled through OCCI, as implementations lack support for image copy (e.g. by restoring snapshots). We'll follow up on this issue.
Problems and issues we need external help with
TSA4.9 - VAPOR
TSA4.10 - CompReports
TSA4.12 - AllocateFedRes
Report: Inspire jra1 2014-02-04