Welcome to the page of the EGI-DRIHM collaboration
- Coordinator: Gergely Sipos, Technical Outreach Manager, EGI.eu (email@example.com)
- Start Date: 17. May 2013
- End Date: End of DRIHM project (31st March 2015)
- Mailinglist: egi-drihm @ mailman.egi.eu
- Meetings: Indico page (slides and minutes from meetings)
- Status of ongoing work is described at DRIHM ICT Status page (The page requires authentication. Email Christian Straube firstname.lastname@example.org to request an account.)
- Read more about the resources that participate in the DRIHM VO in the Testbed section: EGI-DRIHM:Testbed
The goal of the EGI-DRIHM collaboration is to facilitate the setup of a web based science gateway for the hydrometeorogy community to enable them running pre-defined simulation workflows on resources from European e-infrastructures, including EGI. To achieve this goal the collaboration has to integrate various hydrometeorology models with e-infrastructures, setup a science gateway, develop and integrated workflows in the science gateway and develop unique interfaces for workflow users.
- DRIHM aims for facilitating the access to hydrometeorological data and models, the collaboration between meteorologists, hydrologists, and Earth science experts for accelerated scientific advances in hydrometeorological research (HMR).
- Leader: Antonio Parodi (antonio.parodi @ cimafoundation.org)
- The collaboration setup a new production VO on EGI: vo.drihm.eu.