|This article is Deprecated and should no longer be used, but is still available for reasons of reference.|
The EGI CRM can be accessed at http://crm.egi.eu by using the EGI credentials (EGI SSO). Who should I contact to get my sso accepted by the CRM? .
The first screen shows a login page like the one shown in the figure.
After loging, the EGI CRM shows the navigation toolbar, which comprises the main options to use the CRM system. It basically has the following options:
- My Home. The user can define his / her own preferences regarding what info should be displayed.
- Data Management. This option enables creating, updating and browsing the information about accounts and contact details, as well as accessing the information about activities.
- Activity Management. This option enables managing project, project tasks, and milestones.
- Support. This option enables the access to support documentation and FAQs.
- Analytics. Through this option the user can access to reports, following predefined templates and dashboards.
- Tools. This option provides with additional tools to the user.