CRM Use Case EGI.eu Interaction
|This article is Deprecated and should no longer be used, but is still available for reasons of reference.|
The EGI CRM tool can help EGI.eu staff on following-up the progress of the different NILs in contacting the potential leads, as well as to identify opportunities and best practices and to widespread the information at international level among all the NILs.
Among the use cases identified for EGI.eu interactions, the following ones are possible:
- List ESFRI projects
- List ESFRI endpoints per country (or NGI)
- List non-ESFRIs endpoints per country (or NGI)
- List project endpoints with no associated contacts.
- List project endpoints with associated contacts not contacted.
- List project endpoints created (modified) in last 30 days.
- List contacts created (modified) in the last 30 days.
- List documents created in the last 30 days.
International projects (ESFRI or not) identified at the level of the EGI.eu will lead to a per-country work. Through the EGI CRM, EGI.eu can identify missing actions that should be started.
In order to search for Accounts or Contacts, the option Data Management / Accounts / Go to Advanced Search can be used, selecting filters for List ESFRI Global Projects (to list all ESFRI projects), List ESFRI endpoints per Country / NGI (for listing endpoints per geographical domain) or List non-ESFRI endpoints per Country / NGI for listing non-ESFRI projects.
On the other side, reports can be generated with endpoints missing contacts or whose contacts have not been contacted yet. This can be done through the Analytics / Reports option, by choosing the appropriate report and creating it through the Generate Now option. The reports available are:
- Accounts without contacts for listing endpoints with no associated contacts.
- Accounts not contacted for listing endpoints with associated contacts not contacted yet.
Creating activity reports
The EGI CRM can be used by EGI.eu to monitor the work performed by the NILs for productivity measures or to identify overloaded partners. There are many different kinds of reports that can be generated. Basically, all of them can be obtained through the Analytics / Reports option. Then, the type of report is selected and generated through the Generate Now option. For example:
- List project endpoints created (modified) in last 30 days, by choosing New (Modified) Accounts (last 30 days).
- List contacts created (modified) in the last 30 days, by choosing New (Modified) Contacts (last 30 days).
- List documents created in the last 30 days, by choosing New Documents (last 30 days).