|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Detailed agenda: Grid Operations Meeting 22 August 2011 11h00 Amsterdam time
|EVO direct link|| Pwd: gridops|
|EVO details||Indico page|
1. Middleware releases and staged rollout
1.1 EMI-1 release status (Cristina)
1.2 Staged Rollout (Mario)
1.2.1 gLite 3.2
- FTS 2.2.5: no EA has picked it up
- In staged rollout (from EMI):
- MPI 1.0.1
- CREAM 1.13.2
- ARC-Clients 1.0.1
- ARC-CE 1.0.1
- In staged rollout (from IGE - Globus 5.0.3):
The following products are under verification and expected during this week to go into staged rollout:
- ARGUS 1.3.1
- ARC-Infosys 1.0.1
- VOMS 2.0.1
- WMS 3.3.2
- AMGA 2.1.2
All the previous products are candidates to be included in the UMD1.2 release due on the 12 of September, plus:
- dCache 1.9.12-2 : Staged rollout done last week and already set to be included in the UMD release.
WMS 3.3.3 is due to be released in EMI update 6 on the 1st of September. This is considered an urgent update and will get high priority in verification and staged rollout in order to be a candidate to inclusion in UMD1.2 .
Need for a dedicated Globus staged-rollout meeting?
2. Operational Issues
2.1 gLite 3.2 critical bugs & patches
3.1 gLite 3.1 deployed components
Table of glite3.1 supporting status: Agenda 18 July
- Received, so far, assessments from 3 NGIs: no constrains to upgrade to gLite 3.2 or EMI (SL5).
3.3 Next meetings
12 September 2011