|Audio conference link||Conference system is Adobe Connect, no password required.|
|Audio conference details||Indico page|
1. Middleware releases and staged rollout
1.1 News from URT
Updates just released, or to be released soon, by the product teams.
- New release of EMI Gridsite 2.2.0 (released on Dec 16th) that fixes the compatibility with the opessl v1.0.1
- Globus released an update of gatekeeper to be compatible with the 1.0.1 openssl version as described in a related GGUS ticket
- StoRM released a new version v1.11.3 at the end of December, that fixes some webdav bugs.
1.3 Staged rollout updates
Products currently in SR:
- Cream-slurm v. 1.0.1
- Gridsite v. 2.2.0
1.4 Next releases
The next UMD-3 update is scheduled for one week time.
Ready to be Released:
- ARC 4.0.0
- Verification done by product team, reduced the testing time.
- BDII-TOP v. 1.1.4
- BDII-CORE v. 1.5.5
- CREAM-TORQUE 2.1.2
- QCG-NTF v. 3.2.0
- QCG-COMP v. 3.2.0
- WMS v. 3.6.2
Update from DMSU
Nothing to report
SHA-2 campaign status report
Almost all the NGIs have completed the upgrade of production services.
- ROC_LA: 1 VOMS instance
- Some CE instances failing the test
- Very likely false positives, for example the probe returns CRITICAL if the CE is not published in the BDII
Beside these few services the campaign can be considered concluded. Thanks to COD, NGIs and sites for their effort!
Note: the clients are not monitored, but for dcache-srm-client the first version supporting SHA-2 certificates is v2.2.22. Previous version may not work if the dCache server is using a SHA-2 host certificate.
Decommission of CERN WMSes
CERN is planning to decommission all the WMSes services that are currently operated under the *.cern.ch domain. The service managers noticed a high usage of the WMSes from ops VO users.
If there are NGIs using the CERN WMSes to monitor their infrastructure they should migrate to a local WMS instance, or contact EGI Operations to find an alternative solution.
CERN is planning do decommission the services in April 2014, following the Service decommission procedure the users of the supported VOs will be warned with a broadcast in advance.