|Audio conference link||Conference system is Adobe Connect, no password required.|
|Audio conference details||Indico page|
Middleware releases and staged rollout
- New UMD 3.13.0 ("end of May") released: http://repository.egi.eu/2015/07/01/release-umd-3-13-0/
- New UMD 3.13.1 revision update fixing the issue with ARC Nagios probes:
- UMD 3.11.1 released on 04.03.2015: http://repository.egi.eu/2015/03/04/release-umd-3-11-1/
- UMD 3.12.0 released on 05.05.2015: http://repository.egi.eu/2015/05/05/release-umd-3-12-0/
- UMD 3.13.0 released on 01.07.2015: http://repository.egi.eu/2015/07/01/release-umd-3-13-0/
- APEL 1.4.1
- Argus PAP v. 1.6.2
- gLExec-wn - v. 1.2.3 (lcmaps and mkdir)
- storm 1.11.8
- fetch-crl 3.0.16
- cream 1.16.5
- dpm-xroot 3.5.2
- Xroot 4.1.1.
- Frontier Squid 2.7.24
- CVMFS 2.1.20
- GFAL2 2.8.4
- GFAL2-PYTHON 1.7.1
- UMD 3.13.1 released on 13.07.2015: http://repository.egi.eu/2015/07/13/release-candidate-umd-3-13-1-rc1/
- ARC Nagios probes 1.8.3
- UMD 3.13.2 released on 15.07.2015: http://repository.egi.eu/2015/07/15/release-umd-3-13-2/
Staged rollout updates
- gfal2 2.9.1
- storm 1.11.9
- srm-ifce 1.23.1....
- gfal2-python 1.8.1
- gfal2-plugin-xrootd 0.3.4
Ready to be released
UMD 3 EA
- argus-ees v. 0.2.1 we are looking for sites deploying it
- Some sites have the contact points for the EA adopters outdated so please check in table if all contacts and products are still correct and send me email if you need to add / remove some contacts (SSO account mandatory): (full site list)
- If anyone interested please contact me or cristina to be included in the early adopter list.
- End of September 2015 (both UMD3 and UMD4)
Publishing accounting data on number of cores used to APEL
[John Gordon] Of the WLCG sites we now have 97%+ of cpu reported with cores. I expect you all saw my recent email to GDB naming 16 sites. If one German and one Spanish site and the four Russians start publishing we will jump to 99%+
When we extended the campaign to include EGI sites which did not run LHC work this added another ten sites, half of them miniscule in usage. There has been reaction from some sites in both sets suggesting the message hadn’t reached them before this.
Since last week there has been progress in both the 16 and the 10. I will update the lists this evening for a WLCG MB tomorrow.
Decommission of SL5
Using ARGO: http://argo.egi.eu/lavoisier/ngi_reports Please start using it, next A/R will be based on ARGO.
- 10 Aug 2015