|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
Detailed agenda: Grid Operations Meeting 13 February 2012 14h00 Amsterdam time
|EVO direct link|| Pwd: gridops|
|EVO details||Indico page|
1. Middleware releases and staged rollout
1.1 EMI-1 release status
- EMI status update: link
1.2 Staged Rollout
Next UMD release - UMD1.6 26 March 2012, candidates: UMD_1.6.0_Contents
- In staged rollout (from EMI)
- UNICORE XUUDB
- UNICORE Gateway
- UNICORE UVOS
- In verification (from EMI):
- UNICORE TSI
- UNICORE X/6
- In verification (from IGE):
- https://www.egi.eu/earlyAdopters/table and https://www.egi.eu/earlyAdopters/teams have been updated/reshufled - it takes into account EMI1 and EMI2 products seperatelly, most IGE products added (not under Globus).
- IGE products have only 1 EA, since more products are coming, we are looking for more EAs both for the already covered products as well as the new ones.
- Mail sent last week to SA1 and NOC managers to ask for EAs interested in testing EMI2 products. EMI2 is due end of April, but we need to start plan well ahead of time.
- EMI2 will be supported for SL5, SL6 and Debian6 (squeeze), it's way important to know which sites plan for which OS, and that can volunteer for it.
2. Operational Issues
2.1 WMS 3.3.4 issues
WMproxy does not support wildcards in the .gacl file anymore
- Related GGUS ticket
WMproxy is the user authentication module of the WMS. The VOs allowed to access the WMS service are listed in the /etc/glite-wms/glite_wms_wmproxy.gacl file. With the new release there must be exact match between the FQAN expressed in the .gacl file and the one of the user's proxy.
- In the previous releases: the usage of wildcards was allowed, for example: <fqan>cms/*</fqan> (not anymore)
- With the WMS released in the UMD the .gacl configuration file must contain all the FQANs explicitly listed.
- This means that VO managers who define a new vo-role or vo-group must communicate this to WMS administrator and ask them to add the new FQAN to the service configuration.
[bug] WMS proxy renewal problem
- Related GGUS ticket
WMS cannot renew proxies for users who belong to multiple groups within the same VO.
- It is a bug in the VOMS client
- VOMS developers have already accepted the bug and a fix will be released (bug ticket)
- We will try to ask to have it released before EMI-2,possibly in time for UMD 1.6 end of March 2012 (possibly before emi-2).
- This seems to be a serious bug that affects WMSes serving VOs with multiple groups (it is not unlikely that a user owns more than a role). We should warn site administrators that an upgrade to UMD WMS may brake the services, with a broadcast.
- Alessandro (who reported the problem in the GGUS ticket) removed from production the UMD WMS(es) leaving the gLite instances
2.2 Service/Site decommissioning procedures
Following some feedback received during the review of the resource centre decommissioning procedure I recently split this procedure into two new ones:
- Resource Centre decommissioning procedure
- Service decommissioning procedure
- The Site decommissioning procedure, now refers to the service decommissioning procedure for the steps that involve services decommission
- Splitting the procedure did not change the overall set of steps and actions, the comments you already provided are still valuable and most of them have been implemented in the two new procedures
- Now resource centres will have a procedure to follow as a service needs to be decommissioned
Please provide feedback about the new procedures within this week