Header: APEL-summary-job-message: v0.2
The header only appears once at the top of each message. It defines the type of record and the schema version.
The table shows the equivalent field in the AUR, under the container element
aur:SummaryRecord. If not specified, it refers to the text value of
urf:Key, where the element is a direct child of
|Month||int||Month of summary (see notes)||Yes|
|Year||int||Year of summary (see notes)||Yes|
|GlobalUserName||String||User's X509 DN||aur:UserIdentity/urf:GlobalUserName|
|VOGroup||String||User's VOMS group||aur:UserIdentity/urf:GroupAttribute[@type="vo-group"]|
|VORole||String||User's VOMS role||aur:UserIdentity/urf:GroupAttribute[@type="vo-role"]|
|EarliestEndTime||int||End time of the first job in the month (epoch time)||AUR has dates in ISO 8601 format|
|LatestEndTime||int||End time of the last job in the month (epoch time)||AUR has dates in ISO 8601 format|
|WallDuration||int||Sum of wall clock times for all jobs in the month (in hours)||Yes||AUR has durations in ISO 8601 format|
|CpuDuration||int||Sum of CPU time for all jobs in the month (in hours)||Yes||AUR has durations in ISO 8601 format|
|NormalisedWallDuration||int||Sum of normalised wall clock time for all jobs (in hours; normalised by HEPSPEC06)||Yes||AUR has durations in ISO 8601 format; aur specifies normalisation factor|
|NormalisedCpuDuration||int||Sum of normalised CPU times for all jobs (in hours; normalised by HEPSPEC06)||Yes||AUR has durations in ISO 8601 format; aur specifies normalisation factor|
|NumberOfJobs||int||Total number of jobs||Yes|
End of record: %%
Changes since version 0.1
- VO has changed to Group
- Group has changed to VOGroup
- Role has changed to VORole
- If GlobalUserName, Group, VORole or VOGroup are not published, the value for these fields on the server will be set to 'None'.
- A single job record must only be included in one summary record to avoid duplication of data. The job records are included in months according to the month and year of their EndTime. The month and year should be in UTC. Only completed jobs are accounted for by APEL.
- All durations are in hours. Normalised durations should be multiplied by HEPSPEC06. All figures should be rounded to the nearest integer.
APEL-summary-job-message: v0.2 Site: RAL-LCG2 Month: 3 Year: 2010 GlobalUserName: /C=whatever/D=someDN Group: atlas VOGroup: /atlas VORole: Role=production EarliestEndTime: 1267527463 LatestEndTime: 1269773863 WallDuration: 23425 CpuDuration: 2345 NormalisedWallDuration: 244435 NormalisedCpuDuration: 2500 NumberOfJobs: 100 %% ...another summary job record... %% ... %%