|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Tools menu:||• Main page||• Instructions for developers||• Accounting Repository||• AppDB||• GGUS||• Message brokers||• ARGO||• Operations Portal||• GOCDB|
|• AAI Proxy||• Metric Portal||• Licenses||• OTAGs||• Accounting Portal||• e-GRANT||• Perun||• Gstat||• LToS|
APEL is an accounting tool that collects accounting data from sites participating in the EGI and WLCG infrastructures as well as from sites belonging to other Grid organisations that are collaborating with EGI, including OSG, NorduGrid and INFN.
The accounting information is gathered from different sensors into a central accounting database where it is processed to generate statistical summaries that are available through the EGI/WLCG Accounting Portal.
Statistics are available for view in different detail by Users, VO Managers, Site Administrators and anonymous users according to well defined access rights.
- Please use GGUS to report any problems and provide the following information:
- Your Site Name
- A description of the problem
- Any relevant log file
- The versions of the APEL software installed
- Other questions/comments about the APEL system can be sent to apel-admins_AT_stfc.ac.uk
- For APEL Client issues check the documentation