WI01 ROD certification ticket handling
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Get e-mail address to new ROD from Parent ticket if not there then re-assign the ticket to parent ROC asking for completing the data...
- Set email@example.com as involved in the ticket. This is for OD management.
- Send an e-mail to new ROD highlighting the following:
- this is new ROD team certification procedure
- they should confirm they are aware of their duties which are described in Operations Manual - ROD section (link)
- inform their e-mail address will be subscribed to all-operator-on-duty mailing list
- Set the e-mail "reply-to" to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait for reply and Copy-paste reply to GGUS ticket (do not wait for new ROD SU in GGUS - wasting time)
- Register new ROD team to all-operator-on-duty mailing list
- Wait for confirmation from Vera (if not already in the ticket)
- OD: put an acknowledgement that you'll update Ops. Man. in ticket.
- Close the GGUS ticket
Below is an e-mail template which should be sent from COD to ROD:
Dear XXX ROD team, Your XXX NGI is currently being established and one of the steps is the certification of the new Regional Operator on Duty (ROD) team. In order to get your ROD team certified the person replying to this e-mail should confirm the following: a) she/he represents the XXX ROD team (this can be done by any member of the ROD team) b) that the ROD team knows the duties and is familiar with EGI Operational Procedures, in particular the ROD part: https://documents.egi.eu/public/ShowDocument?docid=15 (Note: there is also a version currently available at https://edms.cern.ch/document/840932 EGEE-III-SA1-840932-OperationalProceduresforROD-v2.0 ) Once you have confirmed the above, the XXX ROD e-mail address will be added to the EGI Operational Documentation and subscribed to the email@example.com mailing list, which is an official communication channel for all certified ROD teams. On behalf of Operations and e-Infrastructure Oversight andthe Central Operator on Duty (COD), XXX XXX