WI01 ROD certification ticket handling
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Get e-mail address to new ROD from Parent ticket if not there then re-assign the ticket to parent ROC asking for completing the data...
- Set firstname.lastname@example.org as involved in the ticket. This is for OD management.
- Send an e-mail to new ROD highlighting the following:
- this is new ROD team certification procedure
- they should confirm they are aware of their duties which are described in Operations Manual - ROD section (link)
- inform their e-mail address will be subscribed to all-operator-on-duty mailing list
- Set the e-mail "reply-to" to email@example.com
- Wait for reply and Copy-paste reply to GGUS ticket (do not wait for new ROD SU in GGUS - wasting time)
- Register new ROD team to all-operator-on-duty mailing list
- Wait for confirmation from Vera (if not already in the ticket)
- OD: putg an acknowledgement that you'll update Ops. Man. in ticket.
- Close the GGUS ticket