WI01 ROD certification ticket handling
* Get e-mail address to new ROD from Parent ticket if not there then re-assign the ticket to parent ROC asking for completing the data...
* Set firstname.lastname@example.org as involved in the ticket
* Send an e-mail to new ROD highlighting the following: * this is new ROD team certification procedure * they should confirm they are aware of their duties which are described in Operations Manual - ROD section (link) * inform their e-mail address will be subscribed to all-operator-on-duty mailing list
* Set the e-mail "reply-to" to email@example.com
* Wait for reply and Copy-paste reply to GGUS ticket (do not wait for new ROD SU in GGUS - wasting time)
* Register new ROD team to all-operator-on-duty mailing list
* Wait for confirmation from Vera (if not already in the ticket)
Vera: is putting an acknowledgement that you'll update Ops. Man. in ticket OK for you?
* Close the GGUS ticket