WI01 ROD certification ticket handling
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Get the e-mail address (mailing list) for the new ROD from the parent ticket. If it is not on the parent ticket then re-assign the ticket to the parent ROC asking them to complete the data.
- Set "email@example.com" as involved in the ticket. This is an instruction for OD management to include the ROD mailing list in the documentation.
- Send an e-mail to the new ROD
- Template below
- Set the e-mail "CC and reply-to" to firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Wait for the reply and Copy-paste the reply to the GGUS ticket
- Register the new ROD team to the all-operator-on-duty mailing list https://mailman.egi.eu/mailman/admin/all-operator-on-duty
- Wait for confirmation from Vera (if not already in the ticket)
- OD: put an acknowledgement that you'll update the Ops. Man. in the ticket.
- Close the GGUS ticket
Below is an e-mail template which should be sent from COD to ROD:
Subject: XXX ROD team certification
Dear XXX ROD team, Your XXX NGI is currently being established and one of the steps is the certification of the new Regional Operator on Duty (ROD) team. In order to get your ROD team certified the person replying to this e-mail should confirm the following: a) she/he represents the XXX ROD team (this can be done by any member of the ROD team) b) that the ROD team knows the duties and is familiar with EGI Operational Procedures, in particular the ROD part: https://documents.egi.eu/public/ShowDocument?docid=15 (Note: there is also a version currently available at https://edms.cern.ch/document/840932 EGEE-III-SA1-840932-OperationalProceduresforROD-v2.0) Once you have confirmed the above, the XXX ROD e-mail address will be added to the EGI Operational Documentation and subscribed to the email@example.com mailing list, which is an official communication channel for all certified ROD teams. On behalf of Operations and e-Infrastructure Oversight and the Central Operator on Duty (COD), XXX XXX