VT Scientific Publications Repository Implementation Tasks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.
|VT Scientific Publications Repository Implementation||Tasks||Meetings & Actions||Resources|
- May 2013 (S. Andreozzi) Initial list of requirements agreed and documented
- May 2013 (S. Andreozzi) Initial list of mining rules to automatically link publications to EGI
- Jul 2013 (P. Manghi) Launch of first version (prototype) of OpenAIRE-based Scientific Publication Repository
- Jul 2013 (S. Coelho) Communication plan defined to engage EGI end-users to use OpenAIRE services
- Sep 2013 (NGI members) Scientific publications published during 2011/2012 from NGIs involved in the project are added to the OpenAIRE-based service; other NGIs will be invited to add past publications on a best effort basis
- Sep 2013 (S. Andreozzi/ P. Manghi) Release of full version of OpenAIRE-based Scientific Publication Repository to be demonstrated at EGI Technical Forum 2013 in a dedicated workshop; Identification of areas of collaboration for evolution of the service to include other types of scientific products
- Sep 2013 (S. Coelho) Launch communication campaign at EGI Technical Forum 2013
- Oct 2013 (S. Andreozzi) Revised list of requirements based on experience
- Feb 2014 (P. Manghi) Release of the new OpenAIRE-based service
- Apr 2014 (S. Andreozzi) Final workshop to report on experience, statistics of collected scientific products at the EGI Community Forum 2014.