Difference between revisions of "VT Inter-Usage Report, part I"
|Line 19:||Line 19:|
* NGIs: DE(Torsten Antoni), CH, HR, ES, LT, GR, IT,
* NGIs: DE(Torsten Antoni), CH, HR, ES, LT, GR , IT,
* EGI.eu: Sara Coelho
* EGI.eu: Sara Coelho
Revision as of 13:51, 2 December 2011
This page provides information about the Virtual Team "Inter NGI Usage Report" aimed at providing a template for a regular (annual?) giving an overview of the usage of the EGI infrastructure.
General Project Information
- Leader: Torsten Antoni, NGI-DE/KIT
- Mailing List: Still to be setup: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status: Active
- Start Date: 10/Nov/2011
- End Date: Expected to finish before the end of February 2012
Providing a regular (annual?) report giving an overview of the usage of the EGI infrastructure, which could be used for promotional and mamagerial purposes
The expected output of this project is a template for the report. this will enable a check if all the information that is needed for such a reoprt is readily available or if some effort has to be put into providing this information.
- Provide input for the report template (all members)
- Provide named individuals working on this(all members)
- Consolidate the input (team leader)
- Trigger checking of information availbility (team leader)
- NGIs: DE(Torsten Antoni), CH, HR, ES, LT, GR (Kostas Koumantaros), IT,
- EGI.eu: Sara Coelho
- This wiki page for content collection
- Task 1
- Task 2
- Task N
Collection of questions that this report should answer. Please add your questions below:
- which resources (e.g. percentage by country) were used by users from a specific NGI and how many (number of jobs, cpu-hours)
- which VOs with users from a specific NGI are using EGI to what extent (number of jobs, cpu-hours)
- how many users _not_ from a specific NGI are using the resources of that specific NGI and from which countries do these users come from?
- indicators for collaboration through EGI: concrete examples for the added value for EGI users
- which consequences would researchers in a NGI have, if that country is no longer part of EGI – would they be cut off from the European Grid?
- why does a country (resp. the researchers in that country) need EGI?
- which services of EGI are used by users from a specific NGI ?