VT Federated Identity Providers Assessment Task 1: Questionnaire about TCS
Assessing the TCS coverage of your country
- Are certificates through the Terena Certificate Service (TCS) available in your country? (Is your country listed at http://www.terena.org/activities/tcs/participants.html?)
- If yes, contact the institute/company that provides TCS in your country and check that the information about the available certificate types is up to date on the on terena.org webpage.
- Check whether the institutes from which your NGI expects users can get certificates through TCS or not (why?).
- What is the process to get the certificate? (How complicated it is for a user to get a certificate? How complicated it is for an institution to become member of the TCS service).
- Who and how is paying for the TCS service (NREN/institution/NGI)?
- Does your NGI/NREN provide any service similar to the TCS (SLCS)?