VT Federated Identity Providers Assessment Task 1: Questionnaire about TCS
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Assessing the TCS coverage of your country
- Does anybody in your country provides Terena Certificate Service (TCS) to the national research community? (See http://www.terena.org/activities/tcs/participants.html)
- If yes, contact the institute/company that provides the service and check that the infomration on this terena.org page about the available types of certificates is up to date.
- Check whether the institutes from which your NGI expects users can get certificates through TCS or not (why?).
- What is the process to get the certificate? (How complicated it is for a user to get a certificate? How complicated it is for an institution to become member of the TCS service).
- Who and how is paying for the TCS service (NREN/institution/NGI)?
- Does your NGI/NREN provide any service similar to the TCS (SLCS)?