VT EGI Pay-for-Use Actions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Pay-For-Use menu:||Home •||Processes/Instructions •||Service/Price Overview •||Service Management •||Legal/Policy •||Actions •||Meetings •|
- 02/01 - ALL: Review Open Data Pilot info and provide feedback both positive and negative.
- 02/02 - JG/AS: Add storage pricing fields in GOCDB and AP.
- 02/03 - JG: Look at the GOCDB extensions required and circulate details for comments.
- 02/04 - SH: Add cloud pricing and storage columns to wikipage.
- 02/05 - ALL: Each member of the PoC to provide 3-4 questions they would like to have answered to develop activities around.
- 02/06 - SH: Get wikipage editing rights for group members.
- 02/07 - DS: Confirm alternate contact for tool development.
- 02/08 - ALL: Confirm alternate email addresses for Google docs.
- 02/09 - ALL: Confirm topics of interest for participation by mail or directly on the wiki.
- 02/10 - SH: Send mail to collect institution contacts for EGI-InSPIRE PPT (TNA5.2).
- 02/11 - ID: Check “custom” for by VO view.
- 02/12 - SH: Prepare a message to NGIs for providing pricing (To be discussed during next call as this needs to be sent post-development).
- 02/13 - SH: Circulate a Doodle poll for next call on Feb 26 or 28.
- 01/01 - RCs: All Resource Centres to follow instructions for adding prices into accounting system.
- JG: Circulated list of RCs who are still to provide info.
- 01/02 - RCs: Provide information for completing the Technical Details Table.
- SH: Editing rights to the wiki have been given. All to complete.
- 01/04 - AS: Investigate the option of adding price/cost per user.
- AS: Yes, is possible. Development by first week of March
- 01/03 - SH: Add HEPSPEC06 reference to price column in technical detail table.
- 01/05 - SH: Revise objectives to expand references to the various tools that may be required.
- 01/06 - SH: Add responsibility table to wiki.
- 01/07 - SH: Revise output to clarify running proof of concept in pre-production.
- 01/08 - ALL: Provide contact details of anyone to be added to mailing list.
- 01/09 - SH/ALL: Confirm preference of 11:00 or 12:00 Thursdays and double check other meetings.