Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Main||EGI.eu operations services||Support||Documentation||Tools||Activities||Performance||Technology||Catch-all Services||Resource Allocation||Security|
|Documentation menu:||Home •||Manuals •||Procedures •||Training •||Other •||Contact ►||For:||VO managers •||Administrators|
Send an e-mail to:
- VO Registration Process in EGI: Procedure to register a new VO in EGI infrastructure
- VO Deregistration Process in EGI: Procedure to deregister a VO in EGI infrastructure
- VO Policies Wiki: Wiki page intends to clarify the different policies of which a VO Administrator must be aware while setting up and operating an EGI VO
VO Frequently Asked Questions
- VO Management Frequently Asked Questions: Compilation of questions and answers aiming to help VO managers on their daily operations work.
- FAQ Renewing a personal grid certificate: Compilation of questions and answers aiming to help in renewing a personal grid certificate
- A proposal for a Top BDII high availability service: A best practice proposal for operating and configuring TopBDII instances in High Availability mode.
- A failover approach for the replication of MySQL grid based services: A best practice proposal for implementing failover of MySQL grid based services.
Tools and Services
- Survey on monitoring tools: Document aiming to provide information about the characteristics of diverse tools for monitoring or/and accounting in Grid infrastructures outlining features such as: main functionality, technical requirements oroperational complexity.
- Core VO services evaluation: Document identifying the critical VO core services including a cost analysis evaluation for the effort on setting‐up and operating those services.
- Services and Tools Portfolio: A current snapshot of the evaluated services and tools by the VO Services team.