About SL5. Please have a look at https://wiki.egi.eu/wiki/SL5_retirement about SL5 calendar. In particular:
- From September 2015 on, UMD3 will support only security fixes for SL5.
- Security updates will be available until March 2016.
- All SL5 services must be decommissioned by April 2016.
About CentOS7. Technical Providers contacted before EGI Conference. Asked to provide:
- link/reference to RPMs (EPEL7 should be fine)
- documentation for installation and configuration, dependencies
- references for automatic configuration (like puppet), if any
A wiki (coming soon) will show the status.
Status of the products verification/staged rollout
REady tobe Released
- gLOBUS (Myproxy 6.1.13, gridftp 6.1.0, gram5 6.1.0, globus-default-security 6.1.0)
- storm 1.11.9
- srm-ifce 1.23.1
- gfal2 2.9.3
- gfal2-python 1.8.3
- gfal2-utils 1.2.1
- cgsi-gsoap 1.3.8
- dcache 2.10.42
Under Staged Rollout
- fts3 3.3.1
- arc 15.03.1
- in preparation:
- last releases of gfal2, gfal2-python, gfal2-utils 1.2.1)
- DPM 2.8.10
- VOMS-ADMIN 3.4.0
Status of UMD4
Report from WLCG MW Officer
Updates from Technical Providers
Data management clients
Next meeting: December 14, 2015 (last meeting before Christmas)